Daniel and I had a very laid back weekend. Please excuse the lack of pictures, I left my camera at work all weekend. I was seriously going through withdraw.
Friday
During the day Friday Daniel competed in an annual golf tournament which he does every year. I knew that he wouldn’t get done until later on in the evening so Cecilia and I went to dinner with one of my good friends, Khemrath. Khem and I have known one another forever and she is one of my dearest friends who I can tell anything to. She lives in Bethesda, Maryland, which is right outside of Washington, D.C. so we decided to meet halfway and go to dinner in Annapolis. We can finish one anothers sentences and even if we haven't seen one another for months we still pick up where we left off. We both love chain resteraunts and thanks to my new gluten free diet our favorite, Macaroni Grill was out so we went to Famous Dave’s and had great barbecue!
Khemrath recently returned from a business trip in Brussells, Belgium (I know, lucky her!) and brought me back a piece of Belgium, some real Belgium chocolate which was to die for! We didn’t get done dinner until after 8, which is Cecilia’s bed time. Luckily though Cecilia was very well behaved and fell asleep on the ride home. Daniel was home when we got thereso Cecilia spent some quality time with daddy and then it was bath time and bed for her. Daniel and I watched on one of our favorite new shows, Glee (he would kill me if he knew I told anyone he liked it) on the DVR and then it was bedtime for us at 10:00!
Saturday
Saturday morning Cecilia and I both slept in until 9:00! Daniel went to see his mom in the hospital (she is back in the hospital due to her white blood cell counts being low) while I cleaned the house. I wasn’t feeling the greatest, I had a sore throat and my sinuses were beginning to bother me. So when Cecilia took her nap, I took a nap too. After Daniel got home we decided to have a low key evening in and eat dinner in and watch movies. Once again we were both in bed super early!
Sunday
I was shocked when I woke up on Sunday morning, Cecilia had slept ALL night from 9:00 until 7:00! Keeping in theme with the rest of the weekend, Sunday was a very lazy day. I still didn’t feel the best so instead of going over to Daniel’s dad and trying to act presentable, I went my parents house where I could lounge around in sweats and watch football. We watched the Ravens barely beat the Chargers. It was a nail biter game, but in the end all that matters is my team won! Thanks to the Pittsburgh Steelers losing (yay!) we are now first in our division! After the game, I was so happy to go home get Cecilia ready for bed and then go to bed myself at 9:00! I still felt like crap…
I did not want to get up this morning, especially since I was up the majority of the night with Cecilia. She made up for sleeping through the night on Saturday by being up what seemed like every hour last night. I am still not comfortable with letting her cry it out yet and since I am nursing the only person she wanted was mommy. Daniel tried to get up with her once or twice and I would hear her scream as he tried to rock her, so I would get up and take over. I appreciate my husband for being so great!
I debated calling into work this morning, but in the end I decided to come in. I hate being sick, I don’t know if it’s my allergies or if I am getting the flu. Since I am breastfeeding I am very limited to what I can take. I was taking Benadryl (since my doctor ok’d it), but then I read online this morning it can cause your supply to go down and it can make your baby fussy (which may of explained last night!).
Hopefully I’ll get feeling better soon Tonight we are meeting with our builder so since I have some errands to run I am going to leave work a little early today (I am not productive today anyway, due to feeling like crap) and get them done. I put a pot roast in the crock-pot this morning so I can look forward to not having to cook dinner once we get home.
Sorry for my lack of pics today, but I promise next weekends recap will include a ton of pictures (for we have a very busy weekend)!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Weekend Recap
Posted by Mindy at 1:49 PM
Labels: Weekend Recap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment