As I do every Thursday, I like to list things (and people) I am thankful for. This Thursday I am thankful for:
- My amazing husband who has been transporting his mom over to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore for the past two days so she can get her treatments.
- Cecilia, for being the bright part of my day everyday! Every time she give me her huge smile, my heart melts!
- The Baltimore Ravens for kicking butt on Sunday!!!
- Sweet Tea, it is a weakness of mine and I don’t know if I can function without it.
- The support from my family and friends that I received after getting some bad news yesterday (more about that later).
- The Nest, for giving me inspiration on how to decorate our new house!
- Facebook & Blogger for allowing me to keep in touch with my family and friends!
0 comments:
Post a Comment