Friday, September 11, 2009

My 100th Post!

Wow...have I been a post whore today, or what? :)


When I first started this blog I had no idea whether or not I would be able to keep up with it. I was never good at journaling or keeping a diary. I think I have did an okay job at it for the past year or so... Lately I have been updating a lot more and I promise to keep updating more often!




In honor of my 100th post I decided to grace you with pictures of my favorite person in the whole wide world...who would that be? Cecilia, of course (and Daniel). These pictures were taken on Tuesday night, it was sooo hot in our house and we refused to turn the AC on (we are cheap like that) so Miss C was loving just being in a diaper!



Cecilia: "I love tummy time now!"



"I hate when mommy gets that stupid camera out though!"

"Maybe if I give mom a smile she'll leave me alone?"

"Really, mom? I smiled, now leave me alone! "

"Okay, so since you won't leave me alone, I'll roll inside my blanket and disappear."


Daddy, me and Sinemon (Mom-Mom's dog)...."I want it to just be me and daddy..maybe if I try to kiss Sin she will go away!"


Yay, just me & my daddy... "Hmm this chair looks comfy....I want it to myself"



"Score! Now I can eat my toes in peace if mom gets that stupid camera away from me.."















































1 comments:

Tim and Patience said...

The picture of her eating her toes is so cute! and I love how you censored the one pic!