I have seen this done on other blogs, so I decided to start this for mine. Every Thursday I am going to list things I am thankful for that week.
This week I am thankful for:
- My generous mother in law who is watching Cecilia today, because my mom has a doctors appointment. Daniel and I have the best parents EVER!
- Target for giving me something to do on my lunch time. Target is less then a mile from my work and I spend many lunch hours walking through the store. Today, I bought two jumbo packs of diapers (which were on sale for $8.99 a piece and I had a coupon for $1.50 off each pack), a Jodi Picoult book (she is my new favorite author..), an outfit for Cecilia for the fall, two cards for my MIL’s birthday (one from D and I and one from C) and dishwashing liquid. Daniel hates that I work so close to Target, because I tend to spend too much money there. It is an addiction..
- My good friend, Crystal for suggesting we do a girl night out in October to see the Zach Brown Band in concert at the Wicomico Civic Center in Salisbury, MD. I am not a huge fan of the ZBB (in fact I hate that stupid “Chicken Fried” song), but I can always do a girls night out!
- Cecilia, for making me smile even when I am having a bad day. I love waking up every morning to her coos and smiles!
- Daniel, for being an amazing husband and allowing me to have a lazy night Tuesday night when I felt like crap!
- Vacation days from work, I am looking forward to my 4-day weekend this weekend! We are going to the beach house for the holiday weekend.
- Harris Teeter for making the delicious cakes and making me enjoy grocery shopping! I really wish we had a Harris Teeter in the Dover area…. (I ordered my MIL’s birthday cake from HT at the beach). I also love that you can order a cake on their website!
My MIL texted me this pic of Cecilia around 11:30 it said "Hi mommy, I am napping"
1 comments:
I LOVE the Zach brown band! the cd is great!
Post a Comment