Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WMW: A Few of My Favorite Things

Today is my first time participating in Working Mom Wednesday’s. In honor of the new year, Julia asked us to list our favorite posts from 2009. So here are my 5 favorite posts from 2009.
Where Does Time Go? - In honor of my Uncle Orville
It was hard to narrow it down to just 5. It is hard to believe that 2010 is a little more then a day away. If you would like to participate in Working Mom Wednesday, head over to Julia's blog!

2 comments:

Julia Ladewski said...

yay!! off to read all your posts! i love getting to know other bloggers! your girl is just a few months younger than my boy... he'll be 1 in January!!

Anna said...

I'm stopping by through the WMW link-up...your little girl is just precious! She has so much beautiful dark hair! I love your haircut too. I leave my hair long for a while then chop it off. It always feels so fresh to have a new do! I just wish it would get long just as fast as it gets short when you want something new :)