As I try to do every Thursday, I list three random things going on right now in my life (you all know I am all about randomness!).
- I have a very unhappy husband this morning. We had a misunderstanding with our builder, a few weeks ago the refrigerator we wanted was on sale at Lowes. With the sale price it would of fit into our $2500 appliance allowance given by the contractor (we don’t have to buy a stove, we are taking our current stove which is a year old with us). The person in charge of purchasing with our builder assured Daniel that she would order it right away as the sale ended at the end of that week. We have everything verified by e-mail.
This morning, Daniel received an e-mail, she’s just now getting ready to order the refrigerator and it’s $1200 more then what it was two weeks ago. Do we still want her to order it? Daniel called me and said a few choice words, he is going to call the owner of the company himself and explain the situation to see what can be done. Luckily with Daniel also working in the construction field he does know the owner of the company on a first name basis so hopefully he will help us out! - I am going through withdraws from my beloved Canon Rebel DSLR camera for some reason the Auto Focus on one of my lens isn’t working. Luckily it’s still under warranty so hopefully they will fix it soon and we’ll have it back before Christmas.
- We are all finished our Christmas shopping, except for a few things for Cecilia. We are just buying for our parents, my grandparents, our niece and two of Daniel’s sisters and their boyfriends. We decided not to exchange presents with Tammy, Daniel’s oldest sister and her husband and just to buy gifts for the girls. I am going to miss not wrapping as many presents this year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment