Yes, that’s right; it’s starting to look a lot like Christmas in the A Family House! I finally convinced my husband to put up the tree last night, he wanted to wait until Friday, but my aunts and my mom are stopping by tonight before going to a Christmas play we go to every year so I wanted them to see my tree up and decorated.
I finally got my camera back from Best Buy yesterday (I had been going through withdraws) so be prepared for a lot of pictures!

Cecilia watching Daniel put the tree together.
I always forget how many ornaments we have accumulated over the years. Daniel inherited a few ornaments from his Mom-Mom A, which were her grandparents ornaments. His Mom-Mom A was both Polish and Italian so I am not sure whether these ornaments were from her Polish grandparents or her Italian grandparents. I love them, they are beautiful and I always to put them towards the top of the tree, because they are very fragile.




Aren’t they gorgeous?
Here are some of my favorite ornaments that Daniel and I have either bought together or that have been gave to us throughout the years.
Here are some of my favorite ornaments that Daniel and I have either bought together or that have been gave to us throughout the years.
Our First Christmas Together - 2005
The year we were engaged, 2006.
Cari, our miniature shnauzer's first Christmas with us, 2006.
Our First Married Christmas (this ornament was given to me in the May 2007 Knottie/Nestie ornament exchange - I miss those girls!)
Our First Married Christmas, 2007I have a lot more ornaments that I love, these are just a few! I still have a few last minute touches to put on the tree and then I will take a picture of it fully decorated. I am slowly getting all of my other Christmas décor out too, I’ll take pictures of that as well.
This has nothing to do with Christmas, but I couldn’t resist adding a picture of Cecilia that I took last night. We see this smile all the time, but it’s hard to capture on film, because once she sees that camera it disappears.

1 comments:
Isn't it great pulling out those special ornaments year after year? I love that picture of Cecilia. Such a sweet smile!
Post a Comment