Recently there has finally been progress on our new house! Last week our septic was installed and then this week they started on our foundation. Then it decided to rain 3 inches in 12 hours so needless to say the ground is still a little too wet to start laying block. They plan to start laying block Monday, I am keeping my fingers crossed, because we are supposedly going to get snow Sunday.
Today, Daniel sent me this picture. He is off today and went out to the lot to see what was going on.
Our driveway entrance was put in, this is only temporary once the house is built we are going to get it blacktopped. You can see in the picture how muddy everything is.
This weekend I’ll try to take more pictures of the lot and post them on here. I am happy progress is finally being made, I am ready for everything to be done and to finally be in our new house.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Progress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I'm sure it is very exciting to watch your new house come together from the ground up! You have an adorable family!
I feel your pain of waiting. It seems that anything and everything that can go wrong will go wrong. I hope the rest of it goes smoothly for you!
Hey girl. I miss your posts. Hope everything is ok and we hear from you soon!
Post a Comment