Monday, December 7, 2009

All About MEme Monday


In lieu of “Not Me Monday”, I am going to participate in All About MEme Monday hosted by Supah Mommy! I love this week’s Meme!
She asked us to name FIVE laps we would rather sit on THAN Santa’s. I am not going to put my DH’s, because as Supah Mommy said we can do that anytime. So the five laps I would like to sit on are as follows, I am going to save the best for last.

5. Joe Flacco, quarterback for the Baltimore Ravens. I have been a fan of Joe’s ever since he played quarterback for the University of Delaware Blue Hen’s. Imagine my joy when the Raven’s (my favorite team) him last year!

4. Tim McGraw. Look at this man, need I say more? But really, he must keep the hat on! I have been a fan of Tim’s forever, way back in middle school when my bff at the time, Denise and I saw him in concert. We had signs made, WE LIKE HIM, WE LOVE HIM! and we drooled the whole night over this hot man. 8 concerts and 13 years later and he still looks amazing! He actually touched my hand at a concert at Merriweather Post Pavillion when I was 19!



3. Joel Madden. Joel isn’t the typical kind of guy I go for. I am not usually in the tattoed type, but it looks hot on Joel! Joel is the lead singer for Good Charlotte and I have been a GC fan long before they were famous (I am talking HFStival’s LOCALS stage!). With age Joel gets more attractive and I love seeing pictures of him with his family.


2. Taylor Lautner, aka Jacob from Twilight. Wow, wow, wow! I know he is underage, but he is a HOT! When I read Twilight I was Team Jacob all the way, and when they did the casting for the movie and I saw Taylor playing Jacob, he was exactly what I had in mind. I am the only person who hasn’t seen New Moo n yet, but from what I hear you see a lot of Jacob! I can’t wait!




1. Nick Markakis. I love my Orioles, even when they have losing seasons (like they’ve had for the last 13 years!) My favorite eye-candy to look at when we go to games is none other then outfielder, Nick Markakis! Not only does he look good, he’s a great ball player too. I am happy the O’s resigned him until 2014!


3 comments:

brittney said...

its been 7 years since we saw tim mcgraw??? geez that was a long time ago!! and that nick guy is hot lol too bad i dont watch the orioles.

Unknown said...

Love your list! Tim McGraw is hot! but yeah he needs to keep the hat on

Shannon K. said...

First time here! Love this post. I love Tim McGraw too. Oh, and I am team Edward, but Jacob is one serious hotty in the movie. Almost had me converted! If you still haven't seen it, you must. Before it leaves the theatre! Please come say hello to me when you get a chance. But be sure to read more than just my Tuesday recipe post ;)