Wow, freak out mode has officially began! I am finally recovered from my pneumonia. That was not fun, I never want to go through that again. Then to make things even better we were hit with a blizzard on Saturday. To earn some extra money, my husband helped a friend out plowing snow at one of the local universities here. He was there from 4:00 Saturday morning until 7:00 that night (he didn’t get home until 9, because the roads were so bad!), then he went back in Sunday morning at 5:00 and didn’t get off until 6. The extra money will be nice, especially right before Christmas, but I missed having my husband at home!
While he was out plowing snow, I was trying to recover from being sick and taking care of Cecilia. By Sunday I had cabin fever and I was going stir crazy. I was able to get out for a little bit and go shopping with my aunts. Thank goodness for 4 wheel drive! The roads still were terrible and we really shouldn’t have gone shopping. On Monday we had a delay for work, but we were watching cars slip and slide in front of our house and Daniel told me to call out, we weren’t taking the chance of getting in an accident with Cecilia in the car.
I wish I had pictures of the snow, but I haven’t taken any yet. I will try to get some tonight or tomorrow. I have so many posts I need to do! I also have two dinners (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day) and a breakfast to get ready for. We still are not done Christmas shopping; we have two last minute gifts to get for my sister in law and niece. We never wait until last minute, but the snow threw things off a little.
I have to catch up on my Google Reader too, I will be doing that slowly over the next few days. I still can’t get over Christmas in three days!!! Wow!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
3 Days!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment