Monday, March 1, 2010

All About MEme Monday: First Kiss and Tell


Growing up you have many firsts, your first word, the first time you walk, first day of school and your first kiss. This week's All About MEme Monday Mommybrain and SupahMommy ask us about our first kiss.

My first kiss was back in fifth grade with Justin P. Justin and I rode the same bus and lived in the same neighborhood. He was quite the ladies man, all the girls liked him, but I was the lucky one who got to call him my boyfriend. Do you know that George Strait song "Check Yes or No?" I believe Justin sent me a note asking to be his girlfriend and I said "yes."

After school one day Justin and I were riding our bikes around the neighborhood when we stopped by the local playground, it was there where he made his move and gave me one big slobbery kiss. I was kind of grossed out by the whole thing, but back then it didn't matter. I had my first real boyfriend and I just had my first real kiss.

I still run into Justin from time to time and we keep in touch with Facebook, but my favorite first kiss didn't happen until eleven years after that first kiss with Justin. I was 21 and it was the second date with my now husband. We went to TGIFridays (classy I know) and as we were leaving he gave me a kiss that sent butterflies to my stomach. It was a lot better then that kiss with Justin P years ago.

To join in All About MEme Monday head over SupahMommy's blog.

3 comments:

MommyLisa said...

Wow. All you lucky people who met your husband's BEFORE you turned 30!

Lisa said...

I love these first kiss stories...but specially the first with hubbies...I need to go back and add mine!

Brittney said...

Justin P huh? I wonder who that is??? hmmmmmmmmmmmm lol