Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting To Know You


I've missed participating in my blog carnivals! I love Keely's "Getting To Know You", but I don't believe I have ever participated (I am too lazy to go back and look). Since Sundays are normally a very busy day for us, I don't get a chance to blog. Hopefully I will be able to participate "Getting To Know You" a lot more now.

This week Keely asks:

1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
3. Favorite flower?
4. Pedicure or manicure?
5. How many siblings do you have?
6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?

1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
This is a very easy answer! Sky dive all the way! Sky diving is on my list of things to do before I die..I am weird I know!

2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
Definitely squat, unless there's the paper you can put down on the seat, then I may sit on the seat if it is a very clean rest room!

3. Favorite flower?
I love hydrangeas! I can't wait to plant some hydrangea bushes at the new house. 4. Pedicure or manicure?
Pedaicure

5. How many siblings do you have?
None...I am an only child.

6. Do you pee in the shower?
Ew! NO! I didn't realize people did this until a conversation I had with a few friends in college, disgusting! Luckily my husband was as appalled as I was when I told her about the conversation, so no peeing goes on in our shower!
7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
Tankini, I think my bikini days are long gone...and one pieces remind me of my mom.

8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
Another super easy question...WalMart I despise Walmart, as I have stated many times on here, but recently we have been doing the majority of our grocery shopping at WalMart, because they are a lot cheaper then other grocery stores in our area. I really want a Super Target (I fell in love with them in AZ) in Delaware, then I will never shop at WalMart again.

That was fun! I appologize for the weird font thing I have going on, my husbands computer has a mind of its own. If you are visiting my blog for the first time, please leave a comment, I love comments and I promise to return the favor. To join in on Keely's blog carnival go here.




0 comments: