Remember that manager's meeting I was stressing about? I stressed for no reason at all. At the meeting they didn't critque my team's performance, instead they praised how much we got done with such a short staff. They also told all of us who ar either supervisors or managers that we do too much and we need to delegate more to our staff. Imagine the weight lifted off my shoulders yesterday afternoon.
Now I need to learn how to delegate my work out to my staff so it goes done in a timely manner and it's accurate I know I am going to have a long road ahead of me. I know the earliest I will get switched to day shift will probably six months if not more. I am debating whether or not to look for another job where I will be working days.
Thanks everyone for all of your support!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
The meeting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy it was good news and not bad. Again, just do what it right for you and your family.
Post a Comment