Sunday, March 21, 2010

Help, please!

As many of you know my baby will be one next month! In honor of her first birthday, I wanted to create something in criminological order of this last year. Does anyone have any ideas? I would love to do a photo book and have the guests of her party sign the inside covers. However, then comes the problem, what pictures do I choose? I have over 2000 pictures from this past year! This is where you ladies come in, for the next eleven days, I will be posting pictures from the first year of Cecilia's life.

Tonight I am going to post pictures from the first month (sorry they are backwards, the earliest are last, and the latest are first).


(#1)




(#2)



(#3)



(#4)



(#5)



(#6)



(#7)



(#8)



(#9)



(#10)

3 comments:

Jeni said...

I would use #'s 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, and 10. I am now following you from Blogamajig!

Julie said...

I'm not sure how many you're looking for, but I like 2,4,7,8, and 10. I didn't realize her hair ws so dark back then!

Tim and Patience said...

I like them all! I would def put her monthly pic in for each month... but thats just me!