In the continuation of yesterday's post, here is month two for Cecilia's photo book for her first birthday party. I am getting teary eyed going through these pictures. From the time Ci turned a month old until two months old she reache many milestones. A day after she turned on month she gave me the biggest smile ever. It melted my heart, and to this day there is no better feeling then seeing her smile. I love it! She also really started noticing things around her and she quickly became bffs with Cari, our dog.
What are your favorites from month 2? Let me know in comments! :)
Monday, March 22, 2010
Two month old favorites
Posted by Mindy at 11:46 PM
Labels: Cecilia's First Birthday Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Beautiful pics!! She's gorgeous!
I love all of these! I guess my favorites are 1, 3, and 8. But I also think you should include 9 and all of her monthly pictures with the sign.
Post a Comment