
I am doing a new Blog Hop this Tuesday. The Undomestic Momma's Top Two Tuesday. She asked us what the top two things we can't live without are. She wanted material answers, not the obvious, our family and friends.

So therefore ladies and gents (I don't believe any men read my blog) here are the Top Two Things I cannot live with out!
Numero Uno: Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in black. Since having Ci, I don't wear a lot of makeup anymore unless I am going out for a special occasion, but I never leave the house without mascara. I have tried so many mascaras, some high end from MAC and Clinique and then most of the drugstore brands. A little more then a year ago I bought CG's Lash Blast and it was love at first sight. By far the best mascara ever and the best part? It doesn't break the bank!

Numero dos: The second thing I cannot live without is Chick-Fil-A's sweet tea. I love, love, love it! I hate that my new job is farther away from our local Chick-Fil-A and I cannot run on my lunch time to get sweet tea a couple times a week. When we were in Arizona, my husband joked on the plane that I probably wouldn't be able to feed my Chick-Fil-A addicton, imagine my joy when I saw my sister in law lived under a mile from a Chick-Fil-A .
You too can join in on Top Two Tuesday, just click the button at the top of this post. If you are visiting my blog for the first time, please leave a comment and I promise to return the favor!Also, please tell me which pictures are your favorite for my daughter's first year photo book, here is her first month and second month. The third month will be up tonight.
5 comments:
Great Picks! I use that mascara and I love it!!! Thanks for sharing! Happy Tuesday!
I found you through the link up what great picks. I chose mascara as one of mine too ooh and chik fil A is yummy.
Chik fil a... oh goodness! LOVE it!
How did I forget to put Chickfila on my list??!
omg they just discontinued my fav mascara that i've used for 14 years...max factor 2000 calorie lash! i'm so upsetttttttttttttttt
and chick fil a! yummy!
Post a Comment