Finally after months of building our new home, we finally moved in earlier this month! We also are finally back online after three weeks without internet! It's so nice to be back on here. I will get pictures of the house very soon, but until then, I wanted to participate in Keely's Getting To Know You. This week Keely asked:
1. What year did you graduate high school?
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
3. Beach house or Lake house?
4. Mac or PC?
5. Did you wear braces?
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
7. How many times have you moved in your life?
8. Would you rather cook or clean?
1. What year did you graduate high school?
2001, I can't believe next year I will be going to my 10 year reunion. Craziness..
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
In the winter and colder months, I neglect my feet...but since the weather is warming up it's definitely pedicure time!
3. Beach house or Lake house?
Definitely a beach house! If we ever win the lottery, we are definitely buying a house in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, one of our favorite vacation spots. We also may buy a house on one of the Delaware beaches, but it would be kind of a waste since we are only a 35 minute drive from the nearest beach.
4. Mac of PC?
Sadly a PC, everyone else I know has a Mac and loves it!
5. Did you wear braces?
No, didn't have the need for braces back in my pre-teen and teen years and I actually wanted braces, because all of my friends had them.
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
I am trying to think of really clever answer, but I am at a loss for words... soooo I would have to say any woman living in the United States in the late 1700's. I am fascinated with the Colonial period.
7. How many times have you moved in your life?
7..wow! That's a lot. Hopefully we won't be moving for a very long time!
1. What year did you graduate high school?
2001, I can't believe next year I will be going to my 10 year reunion. Craziness..
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
In the winter and colder months, I neglect my feet...but since the weather is warming up it's definitely pedicure time!
3. Beach house or Lake house?
Definitely a beach house! If we ever win the lottery, we are definitely buying a house in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, one of our favorite vacation spots. We also may buy a house on one of the Delaware beaches, but it would be kind of a waste since we are only a 35 minute drive from the nearest beach.
4. Mac of PC?
Sadly a PC, everyone else I know has a Mac and loves it!
5. Did you wear braces?
No, didn't have the need for braces back in my pre-teen and teen years and I actually wanted braces, because all of my friends had them.
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
I am trying to think of really clever answer, but I am at a loss for words... soooo I would have to say any woman living in the United States in the late 1700's. I am fascinated with the Colonial period.
7. How many times have you moved in your life?
7..wow! That's a lot. Hopefully we won't be moving for a very long time!
8. Would you rather cook or clean?
Definitely cook...I hate cleaning!
Well, that's it for this Sunday's Getting To Know You. To join in, head over to Keely's blog. Have a great week everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment