In a little over a month my baby will be officially a toddler, she will be one years old. It's hard to believe that this time last year we were anticipating her arrival and now a year later, she is crawling and she can say a total of 6 words (mama, dada, hi, bye, cari and no). In some way I am in denial about her birthday... in others though I am excited. So for the first time before anyone (except for my husband) I am sharing with my blog readers the invitation for Cecilia's first birthday party...
I love it! I ordered it from Etsy seller digipixels. I ordered the invitation at 8:00 this morning within minutes I had a reply and it was designed for me within two hours of placing the order. You can't beat that! I look forward to using digipixels for address labels and thank you cards for Ci's first birthday party. If you ever need any digital invitations or thank you notes, head over to digipixels Etsy shop. She does custom orders too.
Stay tuned for more posts about planning Cecilia's First Birthday Celebration.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
The planning process has started...
Posted by Mindy at 11:09 AM
Labels: Cecilia's First Birthday Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thats so cute!
wow, those turned out fantastic!!!
Post a Comment