When Cecilia turned two months old, I went back to work and my wonderful sister-in-law came over every morning at the butt crack of dawn (6:15) Monday through Friday to watch Cecilia. Leaving her to go back to work was the hardest thing I ever had to do.
It was between her second and third month that Ci's personality really started to show. She loved giving smiles and loved know attention from anyone or anything (especially Cari, our dog).
Here are some of my favorites from two to three months, I have more, but they on a flash drive that my husband has with him. :(
Which ones do you like best? For those of you who are new followers (thank you!), for my daughter's upcoming first birthday I am going to make a photo book with pictures of her throughout her first year of life. I have over 2000 pictures so it's hard for me to pick my favorites. That is where my blog readers come in. Tell me which three pictures you like best from each month. If you missed it, you can go look back at her first and second months and tell me which ones are your favorite!
Thanks everyone!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Third month pictures
Posted by Mindy at 8:58 AM
Labels: Cecilia, Cecilia's First Birthday Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Today I choose 1, 3, and 5. It was a toss-up between 4 and 5, but I love 5!
Post a Comment