Thursday, November 13, 2008

Work

I love my job - most days, but some days I hate it. Today was one of those days. Working in an large office like I do you have so many different personalities. I have one coworker in particular who has a personality very different then my own. I am the type of person who gets along with everyone, but sometimes certain people test my nerves.

My parents raised me if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Apparently no one taught this particular coworker that. She makes comments about every little thing, even when someone is not talking directly to her. For an example here is a conversation that went on as I was getting ready to leave work today between myself and a project manager that is also pregnant.

PM: Mindy, you find out the sex of the baby tomorrow, right?

Me: Yeah, I can't wait!

PM: Do you have any names picked out?

Me: (I tell her our names)

CW: Aren't those stupid? I hate those names! What names do you have picked out?

PM: (Tells us her names..very cute btw)

CW: Ew, what is it with you people and your dumb names? What happened to simple names...

I just keep my mouth shut and keep on walking out to my car. From hearing this girl talk you would think she is an immature intern.. No she is in her 30's and the mother two. One of these days someone not as nice as me will tell her off. I can't wait!

On another note, I am debating between two dresses for Christmas parties that I have to attend. Which one do you like best?

1 comments:

Trace said...

Wow both are so SUPER cute, great choices! I'd go for whichever one is cheaper since I like them both. HA I am so indecisive. =)