Living Room (notice Gossip Girl on in the background) :)
Guest Bathroom
Kitchen (Ignore the mess)
18 week picture
Please ignore the quality of my pics, the lighting is horrible in our living room and I am using a five year old point and shoot. Hopefully for Christmas Santa will bring me a Digital SLR!
The house is beginning to look like a home we still have a lot to do:
By the way Gossip Girl tonight is amazing as always! I cannot believe that the teacher from Clueless is Eleanor's new man. I love, love this show!!
The house is beginning to look like a home we still have a lot to do:
- get an entertainment center for the tv
- get a round pedastool table for the dining room
- get new bedding and eventually a new bed
- hang pictures up and DECORATE
By the way Gossip Girl tonight is amazing as always! I cannot believe that the teacher from Clueless is Eleanor's new man. I love, love this show!!
2 comments:
Ooh I see a belly! So cute!!!
Love the kitchen!!
Post a Comment