This morning on our way to work, almost 5 miles from home I realized I forgot my cell phone.
Conversation between Daniel and I:
Daniel: Did you forget something? (He notices me searching my purse and coat pockets.)
Me: Uh..I think I forgot my cell phone.
Daniel: You will be okay, it is only one day with out it..
Me: *moping* But what if something happens? What if someone needs me?
Daniel: Anyone important has my cell number and you work number so you will be fine.
Me: Can we turn around and get it?
Daniel: No...we'll be late for work and we are almost there.
Me: But what if I get in an accident on my way to my work and I can't call anyone?
Daniel: You won't get in an accident..
Me: What if I lock my keys in my car?
Daniel: Then you go to a pay phone and call me.
Me: They don't make pay phones anymore...
Daniel: Yes, they do..
Me: No they don't....it's 40 degrees outside and you are going to let your pregnant wife stand outside freezing if she locks her keys in the car.
Daniel: Just don't lock your keys in the car.
I tried, but here I am at work without a cell phone. It is amazing how naked I feel without it. I will be without it until at least 8 or 9 this evening, we are going to margarita night with Amanda, Kenny and a group of friends. Of course I will stick to drinking Sprite... :) Pictures to come later!
Sorry, I don't post pictures last night I was exhausted. We made a very good dinner, steak on the grill, twice baked potatoes and corn. It was yummy! After cleaning up from dinner, I cuddled with Cari on the couch and watched Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men. I could barely stay awake until 9:30!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I Feel Lost...
Posted by Mindy at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment