Today I realized why I love Accounting. The past year or so I have been bored with my job and I reconsidered going back to school for something I would enjoy doing. Today though one of our Project Managers came to me with an issue he had with the funding for one of his projects and I began researching and going over old reports trying to figure out what the problem was. It took me four hours and many spreadsheets later, but I figured out where his problem was. I was so proud of myself. For once I didn't have the same repetitious day I have what seems like every day. I enjoy researching and auditing. Hopefully in the future I will be able to have more days like this with my position. Yeah, I am a dork who loves numbers....:)
There really isn't a lot to update on. Everything has been going...okay. My hormones have been on overdrive the past few days thanks to the wonderful world of pregnancy. One minute I will be happy and loving, the next I am ready to rip someones head off. It is not fun, Daniel and I got in an argument last night. We rarely argue and when we do I hate it! I woke up feeling really guilty this morning...so I apologized (and he did as well) so things are a lot better now! He just needs to be prepared for my roller coaster of emotions!
I was instantly in a good mood this morning when I woke up (after only four hours of sleep) to a very light dusting of snow on the ground. I love snow even if it is only a little.... I am hoping we get a good amount of snow sometime this winter..enough snow for me not to have to go into work!
I am excited for the weekend. Tonight I am having date night with my hubby, tomorrow night we are having our friends over for poker and then Sunday the Ravens play the Eagles in football!! Definitely good times! Pictures to come!
Friday, November 21, 2008
I've Been A Busy Bee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment