I am excited today for so many reasons:
- I just found out "Confessions of a Shopaholic" the movie is coming out next month! I love, love, the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella and I like Isla Fisher (actress who plays Becky in the movie)!
- "Twilight" is coming out in theaters next week! Like the rest of America, I am obsessed with the Twilight book series! I originally refused to read the books, vampires are not my thing. I usually love girly novels (like the Shopaholic series), but I broke down and I loved the series!
- My good friend, Amanda's husband, Kenny is coming home tomorrow night on leave! He is in the Airforce and has been stationed in Honduras since March. He is only home for two weeks, but at least it is better then nothing! Kenny and Amanda were friends with Daniel before we started dating and Amanda has became one of my best friends!
- We find the sex of the baby in under an hour! I.can.not.wait!!!!!! Then Daniel and I are going to Target to start our registry.
Happy Friday everyone!!! I will update later on our results from the ultrasound!
0 comments:
Post a Comment