Friday, November 14, 2008

It's a.............................

GIRL!!!!! (Or so we think)

We went for the sonogram today and we have modest little one... she didn't want to keep her legs open. The ultrasound tech said she is 80% sure it's a girl, but she wasn't certain. We registered for a few things today at Target and we did all neutral. I really, really want to know for sure whether it is a boy or a girl..

We may go get a 4D sonogram after the holidays to see if we can find out for sure!





3 comments:

Tim and Patience said...

SO I'm kinda upset that i had to find out on the blog.... :( congrats though!

Caits said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sorry her legs were closed. That's my big fear:)

Trace said...

Oh man I really hope you'll know for sure SOON! Anyway, congrats and best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy... =)