This makes my day!!!!
From People.com
Kim Cattrall Confirms a Sex and the City Sequel
Originally posted Thursday November 06, 2008 10:30 AM EST
It's official! After months of speculation, Kim Cattrall confirms that there will be a sequel to this year's hugely popular Sex and the City: The Movie. The actress appeared on Britian's The Paul O'Grady Show, with guest-host Spice Girl Melanie Brown. Asked point blank, "Will there be a sequel?" Cattrall replied emphatically, "Yes there will!" Calls to HBO and Warner Bros. have not been returned.
I am ecstatic! I loved Sex In The City when it was on. When I heard they were going to be making a SATC movie I counted down the months until it came to the theaters. I went with a group from work to see it the first week it came out, I loved it! Even for those who didn't watch the show they were still able to follow the story line and everyone enjoyed the movie!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Please be true......
Posted by Mindy at 11:16 AM
Labels: celeb gossip, SATC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OMG I hope this is true! I'm a big SATC fan and loved the movie, at the end I was thinking that they totally left it open for a sequel! Just wanted to say hi, you've got an awesome blog!!
Post a Comment