Friday, January 8, 2010

Finally Friday!

Yay! It’s finally Friday! Luckily for me this week has flown by and I am looking forward to this weekend! This Friday didn’t start off the best for me, I woke up and saw there was three inches of snow on the ground. I was excited, I was hoping for enough to keep me out of work, but I’ll settle for something. Here is the view from our back deck this morning



I am going to miss this view when we move. A horse farm is directly behind us and I love watching the horses play together. Our new house’s back yard butts up to a vacant lot, but it is nowhere near as pretty as this.


Cecilia hates this cold weather and having to get bundled up every time she goes outside. Here is the “look” I got when I put her hat on her this morning.


I am told I can give some “looks” too, so like mother, like daughter I guess. It’s okay, I am looking forward to warmer weather in just a few weeks!



Anyway since it’s Friday that also means it’s time for Mama M’s Five Question Friday!


My Little Life


I haven’t had the chance to participate in 5QF in a few weeks so I am excited to get back into the groove of things this week. Here are Mama M’s questions for this week:



  1. What's your "comfort food"?
    I looovveee pasta, especially spaghetti with marinara sauce! Unfortunately (or actually it’s maybe a good thing), my Italian husband hates spaghetti so we don’t have it very often.


  2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?
    I do send thank you’s! I try to do most of them of handwritten, especially when I had my wedding, bridal showers and baby showers, but occasionally I will e-mail a thank you. I just e-mailed a co-worker as a thank you for bringing in bagels this morning.


  3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
    Wow! This is a very good questions! I would choose to be trapped in my new guilty pleasure, Glee! as a high school student that can actually sing, oh and then I can stare at Finn (Cory Monteith) all day!
    On a side note I don’t even think my high school had a glee club or even a chorus? How sad is that? I went to a decent size high school, we had over a thousand students.


  4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
    I love AllRecipies.com! They have a great search feature where you can search for a recipe by ingredients or its name. I also love the review part of the site, I have found a quite a few favorites in our house from this site


  5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
    Definitely “Friends”, I love “Friends”, I have seen every episode probably at least dozen times, I have all of the seasons on DVD and I can beat anyone at a game of “Friends” trivia. “Friends” is the one TV show I wish would come back, I miss Rachel, Ross, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe and of course Joey. I had heard talks of the cast doing a “Friends” movie, but I don’t know if that was fact or rumor.

Mama M came up with great questions this week (as she does every week)! You can join in on Five Question Friday by visiting Mama M. It’s a great way to meet new bloggers. If you are visiting my blog for the first time, please leave a comment and I promise to return the favor! I love finding new blogs to follow!


3 comments:

Enthusiastic Bookworm said...

I love ALl Recipes too. It is the only site I search for recipes on.

Karen

Mama M. said...

Great answers! I love allrecipes for the same reasons as you!! Fun stuff! Glad to have you back!

Shannon K. said...

I always used to go to allrecipes, but my new love is Foodnetwork.com.