On Wednesday night, the hubby and I decided to go visit with his mom and step dad for a little while. It was almost 6:30 and we knew that Cecilia would probably fall asleep on our way home so I decided to give her a bath before we left. I am so proud of her, she is now taking baths in a big girl bath tub. She has been sitting up for months now, but she loved the comfort of her little infant tub which fit perfectly in our kitchen sink. A few weeks ago I tried to give her a bath in our tub in the guest bathroom and she screamed the entire time. It was not a fun experience, she could sit up in the tub, but it was a bit slippery for her. We needed to make the transition sooner than later though, because we were not going to lug the baby tub to Phoenix!
Finally while I was in Target one day (when am I not in there?) I remembered to pick up a bath mat for the tub. It was one of the best $12.00 I could have ever spent! She loves it and now loves getting baths in the big girl tub. She loves playing with her rubber duckies and splashing around. I snapped a pic of her on her first night in the tub, Daniel would kill me if he knew I was posting it on here. I did sensor it.
Anyway, back to Wednesday night, Ci got her bath and off to Mom Mom and Pop Pop M’s we went. My in law’s are currently renovating their house and they just carpeted their family room which Cecilia loves. She no longer has to stay on a blanket, because the hardwood floors were always too cold. She made sure to roll across the room a few times and she loved following my in-law's dog, Sinamon everywhere. She still isn't crawling yet, but he has mastered rolling from point A to point B in record time
Cecilia loved showing Mom mom her Elmo cell phone
Mom mom gave Ci a stuffed lamb that was Daniel’s when he was little. Cecilia instantly hugged it and now it’s her new BFF, it goes wherever she goes.
2 comments:
So cute. At certain angles, like the one of her lying on her back with the stuffed animal, she looks interchangable with my son. ;)
I saw your twitter status... have you tried Hylands teething tablets? they work great. just dont get the little teethers ones...they dont dissolve well.
Post a Comment