This past Saturday and Sunday we were able to spend some time with some good friends that we don’t see often enough. Emma and Shaun invited us to dinner over to their house on Saturday evening. We had a great dinner and it was good just to spend time with them again. Cecilia also loved seeing Gage, Emma and Shaun’s two month old little boy. She wanted to play with him, but Gage isn’t quite old enough yet. Instead she was more interested in his “lion” feet on his sleeper. We had such a great time on Saturday, that we invited Shaun and Emma over to our house on Sunday for football.
It was nice to spend a Sunday at home at once, most of our Sundays are spent at Daniel’s dad’s and I miss staying home sometimes. Shaun’s favorite teams is the Dolphins so we tried cheering them on against the Steelers, but sadly the Steelers won. Then we watched my Ravens kick some Raiders butt and make their way to the play offs as a Wild Card team.
Gage and Cecilia were able to see one another and once again Cecilia tried to get Gage to play, but he wasn’t interested. Sadly, I didn’t take any pictures of them on Sunday. I did get one picture of Ci in her Ravens jersey on my phone, I will have to take a better one this weekend. She will be wearing this exact same outfit for Sunday’s game when the Ravens play the Patriots. I am superstitious when it comes to sports, especially the Ravens and Terps!
Here are some pictures from the weekend…
Friday, January 8, 2010
Friends, Babies & Football
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment