With the new year I thought I would do a new blog layout! More changes are going to be coming to my blog very soon!
I also finally gave in and joined Twitter, I just know it will be a new addiction for me, just like Facebook and Blogger have been. You can follow me by going here or by clicking follow me on the sidebar.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Follow Me
Posted by Mindy at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the new layout!
Fun! (=: Yay for a new year of blogging.
~Kathryn
Heading to Twitter to follow you!
P.S. Can't believe your mother in law has issues with breastfeeding! Formula easier? Seriously? Who wants to buy, formula, wake in the middle of the night with bleary eyes to make a bottle and warm it up, when with the breast it's all done! Not to mention how much better it is for baby. Ugh...don't get me started. Apparently I don't know when to shut up.
Post a Comment