My mother-in-law is not as nauseous as she usually is after a chemo treatment –YAY!
Due to the recent amount of rain we’ve had, our septic has yet to be put in with the new house! – BOO!
I am trying a new recipe tonight for a work party tomorrow. It seems really simple; I’ll let you know how it goes! – YAY!
Cecilia is still not sleeping through the night; tonight we are going to let her cry it out. I personally think this method is cruel, but after talking to her pediatrician, daycare, my mom and several of my friends it is what we are going to have to do to get her to STTN! - BOO!
I weigh five pounds less then what I did BEFORE I was pregnant with Cecilia. I definitely can’t tell when I look at myself, but it says so on the scale! – YAY!
Still no sign of my family's dog, Cody. :( - BOO!!!!!!!
Stay tuned for my very first blog giveaway on November 1st! I am excited about it. I plan doing a giveaway each week in Novemer!! – YAY!!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Yay and Boo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay for giveaways! They are so fun! I'm looking forward to it! (-:
~Kathryn
It will be tough but let her cry it out. We didnt let Ben go for more than 10 mins at a time and now he just fusses for maybe 3 mins and is out for at least 8 hrs. Mom put me in a room and let me cry when I was little. I turned out ok! if you need any tips or someone to talk to when you first start (its heartbreaking the first time!) give me a call!
Post a Comment