Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday as always I have so much to be thankful for! I am so blessed to have a great husband, a great daughter, a great family, great friends and overall a GREAT LIFE! Sometimes I can mad at Daniel or my parents or I can be frusterated that Cecilia doesn’t sleep, but then I realize how lucky I am to have them in my life!

So today I am thankful for:

  • My wonderful family – I don’t know what I would do without them and I am so happy that I have such a loving and close-knit family.
  • Sleep! I slept for FIVE hours last night! I never thought I would be happy to get just five hours of sleep (I am usually miserable without my seven or eight hours of sleep). I slept from 9:30 until 11. Then Cecilia and I were up from 11 until 2:30. I finally got her to sleep in her crib when I put a blanket over her. I had her dressed in cotton-footed pajamas, but as soon as I put that blanket over her she was asleep until I woke her up at 6:30 this morning. I was scared to put a blanket in the crib with her, but she can roll over both ways now and if she was in any sort of trouble she would cry.
  • My grandfather - My grandfather saved us a lot of money yesterday by clearing our lot with equipment he had! I am so glad he took time out of his busy golfing schedule to do so. Thank you Pop Pop!!!!

  • That we get to pick out colors for the house on Monday! This is the part I have been looking forward to since we started building the house!

0 comments: