Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Introducing..


Mr. Gage Orion R*****! After my bad news this morning, I went on my lunch hour to meet Emma and Shaun’s new bundle of joy, Gage. Gage is so precious! He’s already a little rock star and I think he will make a great son-in-law one day.. Right, Em? I cannot wait for Shaun and Emma to come home so we can take Cecilia over to meet her future husband… Daniel is 6 months younger than me so it is only right she marries someone 6 months younger than her.

Emma had a very easy delivery, her water broke at 5:30 yesterday morning and Gage arrived at 2:09. I am so happy for her and Shaun and I know they will both make wonderful parents [oh and wonderful in-laws for Cici one day, I kid kid…okay not really.]


I love you, Emma! Congrats on Gage!!! Xoxo!!

0 comments: