You all know that I love celebrity gossip! My guilty pleasures are Perez Hilton, Popsugar and of course the most reputable of them all, People.com. I have actually gave up reading US Weekly and other tabloid magazines to save money. Imagine my surprise when logged onto People.com yesterday I saw a picture of Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner together.
I love, love Taylor Swift! I think she is adorable, talented and she seems as if she is a really genuine and down to Earth person. I am also obsessed with everything Twilight, after resisting for months I finally gave in and read the books last fall. I fell in love with the characters, especially the relationship between Bella and Jacob. I was team Jacob all the way (Edward is NOT cute)! When the movie came out and I saw Taylor Lautner, I immediately developed a little school girl crush on him (what can I say, I like the tall, dark and handsome guys..look at my hubby!). So who cares if he is only 17? It’s just a crush AND I am happily married.
I think Taylor and Taylor are a match made in tabloid heaven (move over Angelina & Brad)! Neither of them has confirmed if they are dating, but just the possibility excites me! All joking aside though, I really hope the paparazzi leave the two of them alone and let them have a somewhat normal relationship.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Taylor + Taylor = Cuteness!!!
Posted by Mindy at 10:31 AM
Labels: celeb gossip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment