Anyway, Daniel, Cecilia and I had a fun filled weekend. As always we were busy and I was sorry to see it end. This week has not been a good week {more to do with work then anything else} and I am already counting down the days until Friday afternoon!
Friday
After work on Friday I went to take pictures of my co-worker, Heidi’s family. Heidi wanted to get family pictures done of her, her fiancĂ© and his two kids. She had asked me to take them a few weeks back. At first I was kind of reluctant to. I am not a professional photographer, photography is just a hobby of mine and what if they turned out bad? After some persuasion from Daniel I decided to do it.
So Friday night I went to Heidi and Dwanye’s farm to take pictures. I had a lot of fun with the shoot and after some editing Heidi and Dwayne seem pleased with the shots. I got permission from Heidi to post a few on here, please let me know what you think (and be honest). Again I am not a professional photographer, a very amateur one at that.
After taking the pictures, Daniel, C and I went to his dad's for dinner and to watch the Flyers game. We were home and in bed by 10:00 on a Friday night. It's sad, I know!
Saturday
I was up bright and early on Saturday to try to get some cleaning done before Miss C woke up. She wanted to help clean too so a half hour after I woke up, she was up. We went to wake up Daniel together. It is one of my favorite parts of the weekend is going with Cecilia and saying Good Morning to Daniel. He gets a huge smile on his face and the tree of us cuddle in bed and talk about what is going for that day. Cari usually gets up with us in bed too.
We had to leave the house by 10:15 for Autumn Fest in my hometown in
The weather wasn't very autumn like, it got into the 80's on Saturday. They had a lot of fun activities and contests at Autumn Fest including a chili cook-off, an apple pie contest, a pie eating contest and a duck race. It was great seeing everyone, but being there reminds me how happy I am that I moved away. I don’t think I could ever move back to the county I grew up in. Everyone knows everyone and everyone’s business. I miss it and it’s great place to visit, but I will never move back.
C and I at Autumn Fest
My dad and Cecilia
Saturday night we went home and watched an amazing movie we ordered from Net Flix (that's a whole other post), but we were in bed by 10:00!
Sunday
We were up bright and early again on Sunday. We were getting our first set of professional family pictures done by Daniel’s friend, Leif who has a photography business. I had originally picked out clothes for each of us to wear for the shoot. I had picked out a brown sweater with pink stripes for C, a pink sweater for me and a brown sweater for Daniel. However, the weather was not fall like on Sunday. I thought Cecilia would be miserable in the sweater, so at the last minute I changed our outfits. We aren’t coordinating the way I would like so hopefully the pictures turn out well.
Daniel and I decided we wanted to have the pictures done at
Cecilia with her shades picture ready!

Cici and mommy
Cici and daddy
Daniel buckling C into her stroller, ready for another walk.
Killens Pond
The paddle boats at Killens Pond

More paddle boats
When Leif and his wife, Casey arrived we started taking pictures. It was so much fun to work with Leif and Casey, this was the first time I had ever met them. They are such a fun couple to hang out with and definitely put Daniel and I at ease. The shoot lasted an hour and a half, but it felt as if it only lasted for ten minutes it was that much fun! Unfortuantely, Cecilia got a little fussy, we were running into her nap time, but Leif and Casey were patient and waited while I fed her.
I can’t wait to see the pictures! Leif said he’ll have them ready for us in about a month, but a sneak peak will be on his blog in a few weeks. If you ever need a great photographer in the
Cecilia is tired after a long morning of pictures
The rest of Sunday was very relaxing, we watched some football, my team lost and Daniel's team is still undefeated. This coming weekend will be more of a low-key one and I am looking forward to it!


1 comments:
maybe one day you can add me to the photographer list! i hope to get back into it soon!
I am glad you like to go back and visit where you grew up! that means you will come visit us when we move back!
Post a Comment