Thursday, November 5, 2009

Three Things Thursday

I am not sure on what blog I saw this on, but I love it! Every Thursday you can blog three random things. I am all about randomness (have you seen my blog?) so this is perfect for me!

  1. I get to leave work early today (at 2:00) to pick up Cecilia from daycare! Miss G has to get her flu shot s and is closing early. I am not complaining, I get some mommy and me time with my girl (we’re going grocery shopping) and I get to get off work early!
  2. I am so excited about tomorrow night’s party! Tonight I plan on having everything ready so tomorrow all I have to do is put the crab dip and buffalo chicken dip in the crock pots and everything else on correct serving platters!
  3. Last night the Phillies lost to the Yankees in the World Series. It was a sad, sad night in our house. Daniel is still a little mad about it this morning, but at least the Phils made it this far. Look at where my beloved O’s are sitting.

1 comments:

Tim and Patience said...

What happened to the thankful thursdays? I CANT WAIT til tomorrow. are you working or off?