Friday, November 20, 2009

Reason 10.203,204 Why I Love Target

I have written many times on here about my love affair for Target. I can be to Target in two minutes from work. I have spent, many lunch hours at Target. I decided to go there no my lunch hour today, I remembered that they had a few cocktail dresses in there and I have a Christmas party coming up which I need a dress for. Until I really looked I didn’t realize how many dresses they had! I hit the jackpot and quickly grabbed six dresses for me to try on. I did take cell phone pictures of me in the dresses, but I definitely don’t want to post them on here (I might scare away the few readers I do have). So in no particular order here are the dresses I tried on and what I thought of them.

I really wanted to like this dress, it fit well and I didn’t feel as if my girls’ were hanging out (I have always been big in the chest area, but since I am breastfeeding I am a cup bigger then I was before). However, it was a little too long on my 5’4 self and I didn’t care for the feathers.

I liked this dress on me, it kept me covered up, but yet looked like a party dress at the same time. I felt as if I would be able to dance in this dress without constantly worrying about a strap falling down or something popping out.
I had high hopes for this dress. I really, really liked it on the rack, but not so much on me! It fit perfectly everywhere but the chest. I could get it zipped up, but there was major spillage, definitely not attractive! I considered maybe ordering the next size up online (they didn’t have it in the store), so we will see!


I hated this dress, I don’t feel it was dressy enough for the party. Maybe would the right accessories it would work, but I didn’t like the way I looked in either.







I didn’t like this dress either. It was too long for the party I’m attending and it wasn’t very flattering at all.

So what do you think? My other option is to go shopping elsewhere. I don't want to spend a lot of money on the dress, because I still need to buy shoes, accessories, etc. Do you know of anywhere else that has cute dresses for reasonable prices?

0 comments: