I didn’t post at all this weekend. I wish I had some excuse like my computer wasn’t working or I was extremely busy, but neither of them is true. In all actuality the last thing I wanted to do was get on the computer. I had a great weekend spending time with my family and friends.
Friday night I had my party and it was a success! I had a good amount of friends turn out, but I made way too much food, oh well I would rather have too much then not enough. A big thank you goes out to my bff, Paish! She helped me de-stress by helping out with some last minute things before the guests arrived. She also made an insanely delicious cake for our friends’ Denise and Shannon’s birthdays. Her cakes are amazing and I will go off of my Celiac diet for small, small, small slice! It is so worth it! It was great hanging out with some old and new friends and I definitely need to have more girls nights!
Saturday, I did nothing all day, but clean up from the party and hang out with Daniel and Cici. When Cecilia took her morning nap, Daniel and I took ours, it was soooo nice! We had a great day together and after Cecilia went to bed instead of watching a movie or tv like we do most Saturday nights if we’re home, we decided to have a game night with just the two of us. We played 500 Rummy and Uno (I won in Rummy, Daniel won in Uno) for a few hours and had a blast! We really need to do that more often, it’s a nice change from our busy lives!
Sunday was spent at my in-laws as usual watching football (I don’t know what happened to my Ravens) and catching up with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. I had a wonderful weekend and I am happy that next weekend we have no plans! Since this weekend was so low-key, I have no pictures to post on here. Well, I do have some pics from Friday night, but they are not exactly appropriate to be put up here.
I hope everyone else had a great weekend! Stay tuned for my blog giveaway!!!
Monday, November 9, 2009
NaBloPoMo = Fail
Posted by Mindy at 2:17 PM
Labels: friends, hubby, Weekend Recap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment