Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lots of babies!

Last night our friends Emma and Shaun came to visit and brought their newest addition, Gage over to meet Cecilia. All night Cecilia had been a cranky mood, she didn’t want to take naps at daycare, she wouldn’t lay down for a nap with us so needless to say she was not a happy baby. That all changed when Gage entered, Cecilia’s mood did a complete 180! She went from a fussy baby who only want to be held and cuddled by mommy to this baby who didn’t care about mommy and only wanted to play with this new little doll baby that Miss Emma was holding.
She didn’t even care when mommy held him and Miss Emma held her, because she could still see this new and gorgeous little thing.

Cecilia: "What is that thing mommy is holding?"


Cecilia: "Really, daddy? The camera AGAIN?

Cecilia: "Aww...I like him, can he stay here?"


And here is Gage in all of his cuteness! He slept the entire time they were there.

It was great to see Emma and Shaun, and of course see Gage again! I can’t wait until he gets a little older and really can play with Cecilia, that’s when the fun begins! I know I have said this before, but I love the fact that the majority of my good friends have all had babies this year. It will be fun watching them all grow up together!

Be sure to enter my blog giveaway, there are a few more days left!



0 comments: