Set your DVR’s my good friend, Dawn is going to be on Judge Mathis on Friday! I am still in shock that she actually went on the show! While the storyline is real (her ex fiancé owed her money), they were actually given a script to read. Dawn also said that she had a TON of make up on (which she normally doesn’t wear) and her ex, Justin grew a long beard for the show’s producer!
Tune in and I’ll discuss it more after it airs!
P.S. I think I am getting sick, I have a little bit of a sore throat! Luckily, I have tomorrow off work so maybe I can rest and get better.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Set your DVR's..
Posted by Mindy at 3:55 PM
Labels: friends, reality tv
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
we don't have dvr :( how long is it on your tv for when you record it? I probably won't get to see it since Mom and dad will be here working. :( I wanted to see it though!
Post a Comment