Monday, November 23, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No, it’s not me listening to Christmas music in my cubicle three days before Thanksgiving. I wouldn’t EVER listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, that’s just weird.

No, it’s not me who has spent hours analyzing over what Daniel, Cecilia and I should wear for our Christmas pictures in a few weeks. It’s also not me who has went through her husband’s side of the closet and gave him two button down shirts to choose from, I am definitely not that kind of wife.

No, it’s not me who nursed my daughter to sleep at 1:00 AM this morning. I wouldn’t do that, especially after the pediatrician told me she doesn’t need middle of the night feedings anymore.

No, it’s not me counting the days (three) until I get a four day break from work. I wouldn’t ever do that, I love my job oh so much!

No, it’s not me trying to find someone to go Black Friday shopping with me. I would be crazy to want to go out in that mess.

That was fun, I find Not Me Monday, very theraputic! I invite you to join in!

0 comments: