November is Official NaBloPoMo (National Blogger Posting Month) and I decided to jump on the bandwagon and join in. During NaBloPoMo I am going to attempt to write at least one post a day. That’s right so for the month of November, I will have at least 30 posts, one each day. I am hoping I will be able to do this.
In honor of NaBloPoMo I decided to give my very first giveaway. I racked my brain trying to think of something to giveaway and I came up with several ideas, but I wanted something that appealed to mostly everyone (or at least the demographic for my blog).
Without further ado, my first giveaway EVER is a 22 Oz. Yankee Candle, Welcome Christmas! Welcome Christmas is a new holiday scent from Yankee Candle. It smells too good to be true and is definitely going to be a burnt at my house this holiday season.
To enter the giveaway, leave me a comment letting me know your favorite Yankee Candle scent is. To have your name entered in the drawing twice, blog and link to the giveaway in your blog. Please be sure to leave another comment letting me know that you blogged about my giveaway. I am closing the drawing on Thursday, November 5th at 11:59 PM. The winner will be chosen on Friday, November 6th by Random.org.
To enter the giveaway, leave me a comment letting me know your favorite Yankee Candle scent is. To have your name entered in the drawing twice, blog and link to the giveaway in your blog. Please be sure to leave another comment letting me know that you blogged about my giveaway. I am closing the drawing on Thursday, November 5th at 11:59 PM. The winner will be chosen on Friday, November 6th by Random.org.Stay tuned for a giveaway each week in November!
14 comments:
My favorite scent is the Christmas cookie! (or any of the apple-ly cinnamon ones!)
I also linked it in my blog!
I believe it's called Pumpkin Spice? Or pumpkin Pie? something like that! I have it at home right now and have been burning it every night!!
I love Sparkling Cinnamon! I burn it all year long.
love61904@yahoo.com
My favorite is definitely the Fresh Cut Roses!
Yankee has so many yummy scents but my favorite is probably Macintosh & Peach. It's such a great combination, and I think it's only available online.
My favorite is Christmas cookie! Its the best!
loveandmarriageblog@gmail.com
I LOVE Vanilla Pumpkin!!
lukeandbryn AT gmail DOT com
blogged here
http://todisneywego.wordpress.com/2009/11/04/great-giveaways-part-3/
lukeandbryn AT gmail DOT com
My favorite scent from Yankee is Good Morning, and at the holidays its Christmas Cookie
eod_army_wife04(at)yahoo(dot)com
My favorite scent is Spiced Pumpkin.
I love pumpkin Pie! Thanks for doing this, I love your blog.
abbottsfood@gmail.com
My favorite is the Christmas Cookie.
My favorite is Pumpkin Spice. I love Yankee Candles!
I blogged about your giveaway today.
Post a Comment