Monday, December 8, 2008

My Very First Blog Award


Wow! I just received my blog just received its very first award. Trace from Style Klutz gave me the Butterfly Award! Thank you, Trace! Congrats to the six other bloggers that received this award from Trace. Her blog is amazing and it has great fashion advice, especially for curvy girls like me! It is definitely a must read in my Google Reader. Go check her blog out!

In tradition, I am going to give this award to six other bloggers. I look forward to reading their posts every day!

1. Philadelphia Baby Photography by Caitlin Domanico
2. Our Crazy Life
3. Kylene Krotzer Photography
4. Carter’s Corner
5. Say It, Don't Spray It

2 comments:

Caits said...

Oh cool! Congrats!!!

And thank YOU! I can't wait to check out the other blogs.

Trace said...

Woohoo congrats again! I'm really enjoying following your blog and your pregnancy, so fun and exciting!

And thank you for the kind words about my blog, I totally appreciate it. I'm excited to check out the new recipients now too! =)