Today we finally put our tree up! I was not feeling the best today and Daniel brought in our Christmas tree piece by piece (there are only three pieces) which definitely cheered me up. We originally had the "perfect" place for it in between two windows in our family room, but after we put it there we realized it was in the way. Daniel didn't feel like moving it again (he had hurt his shoulder putting it together) so he said we would move it this weekend. Well, me being the not so patient person waited until he left the house for a few minutes and I moved a coffee table and sofa table out of one corner. I then got under the tree and scooted it over to the corner. When he got home he wasn't too happy I moved it by myself, but he quickly got over it.
I don't want to put any pics of the tree up yet.. I haven't finished decorating it...hopefully tomorrow it will the way I want it and I will have pics up. In the meantime, here's a cute pic of Cari taken tonight..

1 comments:
haha I do stuff like that too- if he doesnt move it immediately I'll do it when he leaves the house/room. He hates it.
Post a Comment