Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I survived my weekend in New York! I had a really long recap already wrote, but I decided not to bore you with it. Overall, I had a great time in New York. The show was great and I definitely look forward to going again. Next time I go, I don’t want to be almost 6 months pregnant.. People and the crowds irritated me more this year then they have in the past. I decided to wear a pair of new Uggs for the first time there and by the end of the night my feet were killing me! I didn’t do a lot of shopping, we mainly stayed in the touristy areas (Times Square, Rockefeller Center) and we didn’t get a chance to go to fifth avenue to “window shop”. As always, New York at Christmas time is magical and it is one of my favorite places during the holiday

I was glad to be home on Sunday though. My legs and feet were killing me (and they still are) and I missed Daniel and Cari. I had a wonderful time in New York and I loved spending time with my family and friends, but there is no place like home! I have a lot of pictures from our trip that I will post later tonight.

0 comments: