It has been a crazy day here at work. The past few days I have been a busy bee… one of my supervisors is on a “holiday” over in England so I have been helping with her share of work. Tonight I need to get on the ball and finish addressing our Christmas cards and get our change of address cards printed. We have a crappy printer at our house so I have to go to my parents to print them.
Other then that, there’s not a lot to write about. My contacts are killing me..my eyes are super dry. I really don’t want to resort to wearing my glasses again, but I may need to do that. I am going to try convince my wonderful husband to go out for dinner tonight….I doubt it will work though! He is very strict about our budget and our nights of going out to dinner on a regular basis are long gone….. I crave pizza from Giacomas, Texas Roadhouse’s rattle snake bites and rolls, enchiladas from La Tonaletca, sushi from Hibachi (which I can’t eat due to being pregnant) and anything from Roma’s! Keep your fingers crossed that he will say yet…although I doubt it, he is sticking to our budget (and it’s a good thing!)
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Being On A Budget Sucks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
where do you get your contacts? I found that BJs is cheapest for mine! (even cheaper than walmart where i used to get them)
Post a Comment