Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting to know you!


I hate Sunday nights. They are the last night for four days where I give Ci her bath, read her a story and put her into bed and then I spend quality time with Daniel. Tonight we are watching the Phillies beat up on the Mets...

One thing I do like about Sundays though is participating in Sunday Questions! I rarely get to partiipate, because usually are spent getting ready for the week ahead, but I decided to take some time for myself tonight.

Here are the quesitons for this Sunday:

1. Are you superstitious?
I am, but I am nowhere as supersitious as my mom or aunts. My mom has to go out the same door she came into, now matter where she's at. My Aunt Bonnie freaked one time when she saw I had a Christmas decoration hanging from my door knob, apparently that's bad luck...

I do have a lucky number (4), I believe in karma and I get scared whenever a black cat crosses my pass.


2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?



I would like to be our minature schnauzer, Cari. She has a pretty darn good life. She gets to sleep in, she gets fed good high quality dog food (it actually looks like people food..I haven't tried it to see if tastes like people food though), she also gets to pick up all of the food Cecilia drops on purpose for her. Cari gets to go to the doggy spa once a month for a hair cut, blow out and even a manicure and pedicure. She has her stocking at Christmas and even gets gifts from her grandparents. It's a pretty good life if you ask me.


3. You would never catch me wearing.........?

Sweats in public (unless I am going to the gym) or Crocs! Two fashion no-no's.


4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?

I do! I enjoy vlogs! I am too chicken to vlog myself though..

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?

**Warning TMI!** Yes... before my hubby put me on a budget, I got regular Brazilians.. they are painful, but addicting if that makes sense! I still get my eye brows waxes semi regularly, but I haven't gotten a Brazilian since I was pregnant.

6. Are you a spender or a saver?

Ha..by far a spender! I am an Accountant for crying out loud you think I would want to save... nah, I like to spend! Luckily my husband is a saver! I like new clothes and pedis and manis....

7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?



Definitely Mr. Ben McKenzie, I first discovered him when he was playing Ryan on The OC, and now I watch him on Southland. Love him..very good eye candy!

8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?

Never ever smoked..both of my parents used to smoke (my dad still does) and I hated everything about it... so I just never tried it.

If you are a new visitor to my blog, please leave a comment and I promise to return the favor! Thanks!

0 comments: