Today is a day of two very important milestones!
- It is Daniel’s Birthday today, he will be 25! To him it is just another day, but I make a huge deal about birthdays (especially milestones like being a quarter of a century old) so he has quite a birthday weekend ahead of him! I am having his mom and step dad over for dinner tonight, then my parents are coming over to have cake and ice cream with us after dinner. Tomorrow night we are going to dinner with some friends. Saturday night we are having poker night at our house and little does Daniel know he will have a cake there as well. I am trying a new recipe for a Snickers cake (he loves Snickers and heard about a Snickers cake and said he bet its amazing) so I am hoping it turns out! Then Sunday we are having his dad and stepmother over along with a few friends for the football games.
- Today is also the start of my third trimester! That means I am over two-thirds done with my pregnancy! Time has flew by, it seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant! This weekend we are going for our 3D/4D ultrasound to find our for sure if we are actually having a little girl. I will have pictures of the ultrasound up this weekend and I will reveal the name of the baby.
Also, please keep your fingers crossed today as well, Daniel’s mom is going to Hopkins to have some blood work done. Hopefully everything will look good and she won’t need any blood transfusions! I’ll update when we find out how it went today.
1 comments:
Hey Mindy! Wow that Snickers cake looks delicious and easy too, you'll have to post a pic! Happy B-day to your hubby! Can't wait to find out your baby name. Thinking good thoughts for your MIL...
Post a Comment