Today we went for our 3D-4D Ultrasound at InnerView Ultrasound in Malvern, PA. It was...AMAZING! It all has became so real to me that inside me is this beautiful, baby girl. My mom, Daniel and I braved the traffic in the Wilmington area this morning (Vice President Elect Biden was being picked up on train by President Elect Obama) and made it to the ultrasound on time. I had brought my camera so we could take pictures of us getting the actual ultrasound, but by the time we were watching Cecilia on the screen my mind was on nothing else. They go by the date of your last menstrual period when they started the ultrasound, my due date still stands at April 10th according to my doctor.







Here are some pictures from today's ultrasound. I am going to be uploading all 70 pictures to a Snapfish album and the DVD we got today onto YouTube.
Special thanks to my local Delaware Nest girls, especially Beth for recommending InnerView!
By the way, Daniel's name choice is the name we are going with. He has loved the name Cecilia since we saw it in a baby book early on in my pregnancy. I still really like Lia, but we both wanted a name that wasn't too common....
1 comments:
Oh Mindy, this is awesome! Her name is absolutely PERFECT, beautiful, I love it! What a little cutie! She will be here before you know it...
Post a Comment