Wow, where has time gone? I am going through Blogger withdraw, not good! On Monday I started my new job, I like it so far, it definitely will be a challange for me. I won't have as much down time with this job as I did my former job, which therefore means no more Blogger doing work hours.
Today we went for Cecilia's nine month check up and shots, she now weighs 19.2 lbs long and is 31 inches long. She did suprisingly well with her shots and has been an extremely happy baby all day. I can't believe my "baby" will be one in a few months, she has became quite independent and doesn't need mommy as much it kills me. Tonight for dinner she tried spaghetti for the first time and loved it, she was licking her high chair when we wouldn't give her anymore. It was hilarious!
Tomorrow night is my first day of work where I will be working my regular shift of 2:00 until 10:00. I am dreading it, I teared up tonight while giving Cecilia her bath. I know I will have plenty more opportunities to give her baths (on my days off on Wednesday and Thursdays), but I love that special time we have at night together. I might be home from work earlier then expected though since they are calling for a blizzard on the east coast tomorrow night going into Saturday. We are expected to get anywhere from 12 to 24 inches. While I'll love being at home with Cecilia and Daniel, I am going to hate driving home in blizzard conditions.
Our new house failed inspection yesterday, it was for something very minor so our builder is to fix the problem and hopefully we'll pass inspection the next time around. We are hoping to go to settlement within the next two weeks.
Well this post has been all over the place and I appologize for the randomness, but I wanted everyone know that I am still around! For those of you on the east coast (especially the MD, DE, VA and NJ) areas make sure you are stocked up on all of the essentails before tomorrows storm comes through.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Playing catch up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the comment love just now!
WOW, Cecelia is a tall girl, huh? I think G didn't reach 31 inches until her 12 month appointment, and she's in the 90th percentile for height even at that!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for your next inspection. At least you're dealing with the builder, and they have a lot of accountability-- or they should!
~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom
My heart breaks a little for you at your tearing up at bath time. Hang in there. You will both be okay.
I'm so jealous that you're almost done building your house! My husband is a builder (and I worked with my builder Dad for 7 yrs as a summer job growing up) and we were going to build our own house, but it's just not looking feasible at this point. :( However, we ARE in the process of *HOPEFULLY* buying a house through the short sale process. I just want my OWN home - so tired of renting!!
Stay safe this weekend!
Let me know when you go to settlement! we go on the 26th.
Post a Comment